Terms and Conditions
Myshak Group - Our Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you accept and agree to be bound and comply with the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as set out below. If you do not accept these Terms, please leave the website.
This website is operated by Myshak Crane and Rigging Ltd, Myshak Sales and Rentals Ltd, Myshak Transportation Group Ltd, and Myshak Equipment Ltd, collectively known as (“Myshak Group”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. The products and services offered through the website are offered by Myshak Group, its employees or agents. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you also retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the permission of Myshak Group.
- The content within this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Terms or without the written permission of Myshak Group. Myshak Group does not warrant or represent that the use of the materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Although Myshak Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. As such, it assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. Any information contained on the Site may be changed or up-dated without notice. Further, Myshak Group may also make improvements or changes in the products, services and programs displayed and described within the Site and within in this information at any time without notice.
- Any use of or browsing of the website is solely at your own risk and as such, Myshak Group, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to use of this website. Further, without limiting the foregoing, everything provided on this website to you is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Myshak Group assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
- Any transmitted communication and material to the website by yourself through electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or any other communication will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, your transmission or communication may be used by Myshak Group for any purpose which may include, but is not limited to, the production, disclosure, translation, publication, broadcast and posting. Further, Myshak Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that may be contained in such communication that you may send to the Site for any purposes whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using the information without the acknowledgment or obligation of compensation to you.
- Any image of a person or place displayed upon the website are either the property of or used with the permission of Myshak Group As such, the use of these images by you or anyone authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trade-mark or the laws of privacy and the regulations and statutes to such laws.
- Any trade-marks, logos or services marks (the “Trade-marks”) displayed on the website are for the exclusive use of Myshak Group Such Trade-marks may be registered, as indicated, or unregistered and nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, implied or explicit, any license or right of use of the Trade-marks displayed without the written permission of Myshak Group or the Trade-mark’s owner.
- The content of any other website linked to the website have been developed by parties other than Myshak Group. As such, Myshak Group is not responsible for their content and is not acting as a publisher or a disseminator of the material contained on other sites. The linking and book-marking to any other off-site pages from the website is explicitly at your own risk. Further, Myshak Group is not liable for any virus, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature which may damage your personal computer. In no event shall Myshak Group be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the website or any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise even if Myshak Group is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Myshak Group provides certain forms and information for downloading from the Site as a service to its customers for their personal use exclusively. Permission is granted to customers to download these materials in relation to Myshak Group products, providing that the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained within those materials are retained. Any other use of those materials is strictly prohibited.
- Certain downloadable files from this Site may be the property of third parties other than Myshak Group. Such files will be identified accordingly and Myshak Group supplies these files to its customers as a service within the scopes and rights as described above in this Section 8. At no time does the third party owner or Myshak Group grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. A license or right to use of these files can only be given by the owners or vendors of those files and any person who copies or otherwise uses those files shall be personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by such owner or vendor.
- The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada are applicable therein and govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
- Myshak Group may at any time revise the Terms by up-dated this posting. As such, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms which you are bound by.
- Certain statements contained in this website, including statements or information that contain terminology such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “intend”, “expect”, “estimate”, “may”, “could”, “will”, and similar expressions constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events, or developments that Myshak Group or a third party expect or anticipate will or may occur in the future, including Myshak Group’s future growth, results of operations, performance and business prospects and opportunities are forward-looking statements.
- These forward-looking statements reflect Myshak Group’s current beliefs and are based on information currently available to the Company. These statements require Myshak Group to make assumptions it believes are reasonable and are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results and developments may differ materially from the results and developments discussed in the forward-looking statements as certain of these risks and uncertainties are beyond Myshak Group’s control.
- Myshak Group’s forward-looking statements involve a number of significant assumptions. Key assumptions utilized in developing forward-looking statements related to future growth expectations include achieving internal revenue, net earnings and cash flow forecasts. Achieving these forecasts is largely dependent on a number of factors beyond Myshak Group’s control including, but not limited to: volatility of the oil and gas industry, Alberta Oil Sands exposure, economy and cyclicality, workforce availability, competition, safety, weather and seasonality, availability of future debt and equity financing, failure to realize anticipated benefits of acquisitions, operational and insurance risk, regulatory and statutory developments, alternatives to and changing demand for petroleum products, and financial instrument risks. These risk factors are interdependent and the impact of any one risk or uncertainty on a particular forward-looking statement is not determinable.
- Consequently, all of the forward-looking statements made on this Site are qualified by these cautionary statements and other cautionary statements or factors contained herein, and there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, Myshak Group.
- Except, as may be required by law, Myshak Group assumes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information and statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The Company updates the information on this website regularly. It cannot guarantee, however, the accuracy, currency or completeness thereof and any use of such information on this web site is at the user’s risk.