Please click the job posting you wish to apply for more information.
Sales and Rentals
Location: Acheson, AB Type: Full Time, Salary We are looking for a highly organized, motivated individual, who can manage multiple priorities and deadlines to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to details skills, and preferably knowledge of our industry. To our clients, we offer top notch customer service in a safe manner, and internally we pride ourselves on developing an engaging team that aligns with our Myshak reputation and culture. Essential Functions:
- Maintain fiscal records.
- Prepare month, and year-end financial statements; which includes bank reconciliation, journal entries, and coding.
- Oversee the maintenance of books of account (including but not limited to preparing checks, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries, reconciliations, petty cash).
- Prepare monthly / quarterly financial statements for review by the Corporate Controller
- Liaise with manager and support them in reporting requirements.
- Complete monthly reconciliation for all accounts (bank and brokerage accounts).
- Assist in maintaining policy and procedure documentation for complex financial and accounting issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes and impacts on the organization's books of account.
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all financial activities.
- Monitor costs and revenues.
- Investigate and resolve any potential financial errors or discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledgers.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintain other planning and control procedures, and analyze and report variances.
- Manage general accounting, internal auditing and budgetary controls.
- Assist in the creation of budgets and billing schedules for the various teams and/or projects.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax revisions.
- Assist with PST/GST/HST filings.
- Complete accurate and timely government remittances.
- Prepare audit materials and interact with external auditors.
- Liaise with management and advise them on cost management – controls, measures cost effectiveness.
- Perform full cycle accounting.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Quick-books and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Assertive, comfortable communicating with various types of individuals.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Experience in intra-company billing and costing.
- Overtime as required.
- We are extremely proud of our team at Myshak Sales and Rentals (MSR). Our employees are engaged and committed to providing top notch external and internal customer service. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, 100% employer paid benefits, the possibility of employee ownership, and a leadership team that supports you, and your goals.
- Please indicate in your cover letter and/or resume how you meet the qualifications of the position.
- We will be scheduling interviews over the next two weeks. In order to ensure that your application is considered please submit your application on or before February 12th, 2021.
IT Support Analyst
Sales and Rentals
Location: Acheson Report to: Vice President, Human Resources Summary: The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing expert consultation and advice on IT related matters, handle and resolve computer software and hardware problems of the team, as well as assist the various business units in new software implementation and/or modifications. Key Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems of users
- Troubleshooting desktop, server & network issues
- Troubleshoot issues with a wide variety of applications
- Assist with new software implementation
- Deploying new hardware, servers, and networking equipment
- Develop user training material, included process maps.
- Deliver training on various software programs or hardware
- Track issues, open tickets with service desk and escalate as needed
- Analyze and improve upon our technology standards to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market
- Liaise with various parties on IT projects, and present updates
- Lead IT investigations and create finalized reports, with recommendations and/or corrective action
- Assist in the development and implementation of the various IT policies and procedures
- Assist and coach supervisors and managers on ways to work more effectively
- Track, organize and maintain all IT equipment and supplies
- Assist various team members with the IT required for various presentations
- Perform other related duties as required
- Overtime may be required
- Travel will be required
- Lifting or moving up to 15lbs will be required
- A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred
- Demonstrated intermediate level expertise in supporting IT applications, as well as computer, server, and network hardware
- Knowledge of the various office software and programs
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Top quality customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change quickly and follow directions
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as independently
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Possession of various IT Certifications: Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCITP, VMware VCP, Fortinet NSE or Cisco CCNA
- Experience using Business Central – Microsoft Navision
- Experience in providing IT support in the equipment rental, crane, wind, and/or specialized transportation industry
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- IT Support: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)